[R-SIG-Finance] Looking for short-term consulting

Jeffrey Horner jeff.horner at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jun 25 21:12:05 CEST 2007

Hello list,

I'm inquiring about short-term consulting over the next 3 weeks. For
those of you in a dire need and can swing a plane ticket and room and
board, I'd be willing to work on-site. I have what I call a typical
UNIX/Web programmer skill set: C, Perl, Ruby, MySQL, PHP, plus R and
embedding R with the littler and RApache projects, and I'm a CRAN
package author of brew and co-author of Cairo.

E-mail me off-list if there are any takers. Also, you can learn more
about me from the url below.

Thanks,

Jeff
--