[R-SIG-Finance] R-project and the risk measurement for mutual and hedge funds

Matteo Fornasier matteo.fornasier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:00:03 CEST 2007

Hi all,
Every day I generate 300 report of 30 pages every one in PDF format,
using R to import data from a MySQL database and to generate graph and
compute a lot of indicator (about 15-20 minutes), then R automatically
saved graph in a folder and indicators in a MySQL table. So I generate
reports using php and FPDF php's library. Php extract from the folder
the graphs and from MySQL the indicators (about 10 minutes).
R run via CMD in the web server that have php, so every morning I have
only to click a button in my intranet.

I hope my information can be usefoul to your aim.
Regards,

Matteo Fornasier
matteo.fornasier at gmail.com