[R-SIG-Finance] R quant framework?

Zanella Marco marco.zanella at inbox.com
Tue May 29 20:31:28 CEST 2007

Dear Sirs,

I'm working to understand the practicability to found the quantitative framework of a investment advisory company on R. For this reason I'm searching for a paper presented at "user R! 2004":
Bernhard Pfaff, 2004, "useR! - at an investment bank?", user R! Conference materials

I hope you can help me sending the paper and related materials or lead me to find the paper.

Thanks in advance.

Marco Zanella

PS:I have just send a mail to author that advice me that actually he don't have the paper.