[R-SIG-Finance] Heston SV model implementation

Krishna Kumar kriskumar at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 12:40:38 CEST 2007

This paper describes both doing brute-force numerical integration and
using the carr-madan fft to compute vanilla prices.
www.cam.wits.ac.za/mfinance/projects/nimalinmoodley.pdf
Once you can price these vanillas under heston in R  then Calibration
can be done with optim or any of the other packages.