[R-SIG-Finance] R and FinCad

Robert Sams robert at sanctumfi.com
Tue Apr 10 15:04:21 CEST 2007

Hi Ryan,

I've considered this and have corresponded with one of fincad's
developers regarding R wrappers to the developer kit. I'll email the
correspondence to you directly as it contains allot of useful sample
code.

Do you want to do this on windows or linux? I might be interested in
working with you on this.. need to decide whether I need it enough to
warrant the cost (around 15k usd, if i remember correctly).

Regards,
Robert