[R-SIG-Finance] PerformanceAnalytics package: modern econometrics for performance and risk (implemented)

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Thu Mar 22 22:39:51 CET 2007

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 12:44, Rasekhschaffe Keywan Christian wrote:
> Dear Brian,
> I wanted to download the performanceanalytics package, but could not
> figure out how to do it. Could you let me know how to download and
> install the package?
>
> Thank you very much in advance for your help,
> Keywan

I attached the package to my initial mail.  Most of the list archives
online should have the tarball attached.  If you are running Windows,
someone helpfully posted a windows binary zip file a couple days after my
initial message.  So perhaps you could be a bit more specific in the
exact problem you are having?

Regards,

  - Brian

--