[R-SIG-Finance] get.hist.quote

Kurt Hornik Kurt.Hornik at wu-wien.ac.at
Fri Mar 2 09:43:00 CET 2007

> I have updated tseries today ('tseries' version:
> 0.10-7)

The current version of tseries is 0.10-11, not sure where you got 0.10-7
from.

The current version has been adjusted for Yahoo's change in data format
(they now seem to use ISO format).  I've been told that there are still
problems because servers seem to be changing: if anyone has details on
how to correctly programmatically interface these quoting services pls
let me know.

-k