[R-SIG-Finance] SVG device with tooltips

Tony Plate tplate at acm.org
Fri Feb 16 17:31:39 CET 2007

Thanks for the feedback!  The SVG code appears to not work with IE on
Windows.  I've had several reports (including from Gabor) that it does
work with Firefox, on both GNU/Linux and Windows.  If anyone knows
what's wrong and how to fix it so that it works with IE, I'd be happy to
incorporate a fix (but it's not something I'm going to spend much time
on myself).  AFAICS, it's not just a matter of including a DTD -- I
tried that and it still wouldn't display in IE.

-- Tony