[R-SIG-Finance] displaying a traditional stock chart

Armstrong, Whit whit.armstrong at hcmny.com
Wed Feb 14 17:33:46 CET 2007

Thanks for the feedback, Dirk.

Yes R charts are static.  that's really the main problem, and I'd love
to change that, but doing so would likely incite a lot of resistance
from R-core.

Would love to get something going with Qt, but it looks like SVG might
be best for quick solution.  Tony, let me know if I can help.

Thx,
Whit

This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system. Thank you.