[R-SIG-Finance] some help with technical analysis

Josh Ulrich joshulrich21 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 04:11:03 CET 2007

>Where can I get the file spc1970-pattern.csv, spcindis, spc1970 assuming
>these are the data files for the examples so I can study the code that is
>given?

The file "spc1970-pattern.csv" is created by one of the examples in
"./fMultivar/demo/xmpDWChapter041.R".  The other data sets can be found in
"./fMultivar/data" in archived versions of fMultivar.  You can find one of
the archived versions containing the data here:
http://cran.wustl.edu/src/contrib/Archive/F/fMultivar_221.10065.tar.gz

Also note that the "rsiTA" function does not compute the traditional Welles
Wilder RSI.

Regards,
Josh