[R-SIG-Finance] Workshop: Computational and Financial Econometrics

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at R-project.org
Thu Dec 21 21:03:21 CET 2006

Dear useRs,

CSDA and ERCIM jointly organize the workshop

  Computational and Financial Econometrics
  April 20-22, 2007
  University of Geneva, Switzerland
  http://www.csdassn.org/europe/CFE07/

In this workshop, I'm organizing a session on
  Computational Econometrics and Finance in R
which should also reflect the activities on this mailing list and I
would be happy if many of you would consider attending the workshop or
(even better) giving a presentation. If you are interested in
presenting in this session, please let me know in an informal mail. The
official call for papers along with further details on the organization
can be found at the above URL.

Best wishes,