[R-SIG-Finance] R Implementation of FIX

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Oct 26 19:44:51 CEST 2006

      I'm not familiar with the "Financial Information eXchange"
protocol, but RSiteSearch("financial information exchange") produced 5
hits for me just now.  Two of these referenced HighFrequencyDataTools
{fCalendar} and MarketStatistics {fBasics}.  RSiteSearch("download",
"functions") produced 75 hits, and h("download financial data",
"functions") returned only 4 hits.

      If you'd like further help from this list, please submit another
post.  When you do, please outline very briefly what you've tried and
include a simple, self-contained example of something that seemed the
closest to what you want, explaining its deficiencies.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves