[R-SIG-Finance] DCC-MGARCH

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Oct 24 06:50:54 CEST 2006

  RSiteSearch("MGARCH") returned 10 hits. Have you reviewed these to see
if any can handle "dynamic conditional correlation"? If not, I would
think that some of what is available could be modified or extended
without excessive difficulty to do what you want. Similarly, Google
returned 43 hits for "DCC-MGARCH". Have you reviewed those to see what
software they used? Depending on the language in which these other
algorithms have been programmed, it might not be too difficult to either
link from R to it, if it is written in a standard compiled language, or
to translate the code into R, if it is something like Matlab.

If you'd like further help from this listserve, please provide
commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code, as suggested in
the posting guide "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".

Hope this helps.
Spencer Graves