[R-SIG-Finance] Some bond basics... please help

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Oct 20 23:38:11 CEST 2006

       RSiteSearch("bond") produced 135 hits for me just now, and
RSiteSearch("bond", "function") produced 22.  If you'd like further help
from this listserve, please provide commented, minimal, self-contained,
reproducible code describing something you've tried and why it did not
meet your needs (as suggested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html").

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves