[R-SIG-Finance] Help with date arithmetic

Joe W. Byers Joe-Byers at utulsa.edu
Fri Oct 20 18:04:08 CEST 2006

I have the following day
dts<-('02/08/2002');
I want to return a vector of character dates by adding 1 to the current
day and adding the number of non business days for a weekend and/or
holiday if they occur to get the following results

should.be.results<-('02/09/2002','02/12/2002');

I can handle the first calculation but I can not find how to increment
the date for non business days.

results<-c(format.Date(as.date(dts,order='mdy')+1,'%m/%d/%Y'),
	I need help  here);

I have review the fCalendar docs and others.  I have also created a time
sequence for this project where I removed the non-business days using
the isBizday method.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Joe