[R-SIG-Finance] Error message

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Oct 10 16:32:30 CEST 2006

On 10 October 2006 at 15:25, VitorTeixeira wrote:
| Hi.
|
| I have this error message:
|
| Error in if (Y > 0) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
|
| when I´m trying to run this code.

We know as you already told us two days ago.

I'd start by examining my data and remove __missing values__ as the code you
are using apparently does not digests data containing missing values.  The
summary(), is.finite() and which() functions may all be of help here.

I am not familiar with the function itself so this may be of limited actual
help to you.

Good luck, Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison