[R-SIG-Finance] Risk management research simulation questions

kriskumar at earthlink.net kriskumar at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 31 18:39:38 CEST 2006

Yep that is correct.
hist.mean <- ret.mean %*% wts
Hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: gyadav at ccilindia.co.in
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:43:53
Cc:r-sig-finance at stat.math.ethz.ch, r-sig-finance-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: Re: [R-SIG-Finance] Risk management research simulation questions

hi Krishna

I feel that there is one more typo error in your code. Please clarify me
if in case i am wrong....

hist.mean <- sum(ret.mean,wts)

should be multiplication of weights as mean = mu1*wt1 + mu2*wt2 + mu3*wt3

thanks

   Sayonara With Smile & With Warm Regards :-)

  G a u r a v   Y a d a v
  Senior Executive Officer,
  Economic Research & Surveillance Department,
  Clearing Corporation Of India Limited.

  Address: 5th, 6th, 7th Floor, Trade Wing 'C',  Kamala City, S.B. Marg,
Mumbai - 400 013
  Telephone(Office): - +91 022 6663 9398 ,  Mobile(Personal) (0)9821286118
  Email(Office) :- gyadav at ccilindia.co.in ,  Email(Personal) :-
emailtogauravyadav at gmail.com