[R-sig-Finance] Reminder about subscription before posting

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Jul 21 13:13:27 CEST 2006

As I had to hand-approve several posts from non-subscribed addresses, a quick
reminder: R-sig-finance uses 'subscriber-only posting'.

So if your mailer sends out a From: address that is different from the one
you are subscribed with, your post will not go through. You may need to
either subscribe from that address, or alter the From field in your mailer.

Hope this helps,  Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison