[R-sig-Finance] help on portfolio optimization

Frederick Novomestky frednovo at pipeline.com
Thu Jul 20 20:57:35 CEST 2006

One of the best books on the subject of Portfolio Construction is by Bernd
Scherer,  Portfolio Construction and Risk Budgeting, Second Edition, Risk
Books, ISBN 1-904339-30-1.  It is slanted toward SPLUS but I have ported
some of the models to R.  I also used this book in my Portfolio Theory and
Applications course at Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY.

Best regards,

Fred Novomestky