[R-sig-Finance] Rmetric and sciviews

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Jul 10 06:15:33 CEST 2006

	  To a similar post roughly 20 months ago, Mark Schwartz replied, "The
standard way to pause between plots is to set 'par(ask = TRUE)' before
your first plot, which will then prompt you to continue after each new
plot. See ?par for more information."
(http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/42330.html)

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves