[R-sig-Finance] Fwd: Testing technical indicators

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:57:33 CEST 2006

On 6/2/06, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd at debian.org> wrote:
> But Crusher comes from the pre-Rmetrics days. I'd suspect that you find as
> much if not more code in the TA examples in Rmetrics.

Not true. Rmetrics is many things, but a TA package it is not, nor do
I think it was intended to be one. There are several TA indicators
included in fMultivar, so perhaps it is a beginning, but if it is a
beginning, it has a long ways to go before anything serious could be
done with it TA-wise. Perhaps I have missed something?

(Nothing in the above may be construed in any way as a criticism of
Mr. Wuertz's work.)

    jab
--
John Bollinger, CFA, CMT
www.BollingerBands.com

If you advance far enough, you arrive at the beginning.