[R-sig-finance] book and website announcement

Sean O'Riordain sean.oriordain at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 20:32:21 CET 2006

Hi Eric,

It seems like a very interesting book, but in the summary on the
webpage, it doesn't seem to work with R, is this correct?  As an
researcher who is not attached to any institution at the moment, I
could not possibly afford to pay for S-Plus and S+FinMetrics, but then
why would I when R is where its happening anyway!

cheers,
Sean