[R-sig-finance] fBonds

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Jan 21 09:26:32 CET 2006

	  RSiteSearch("fBonds") produced 'No document matching your query.'  I
similarly got nothing relevant searching for "swap rates" and
"Svensson".  Googling for "fBonds" found a similar question to
[R-sig-finance] in Oct. 2004, with no recorded answre.  The developer
and maintainer of the Rmetrics project is Diethelm Wuertz
<wuertz at itp.phys.ethz.ch>.  I don't know if S-Plus FinMetrics has this
or not.

	  However, if you want to provide the math and some references with an
incomplete attempt to program what you want in R, someone might help you
get past any given obstacle.  (If you do this, you may want to know that
posts more consistent with the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html" may get quicker, more helpful
answers.)

	  I'm sorry I couldn't give you a more helpful answer, but I hope you
will find this useful nevertheless.

	  Best Wishes,
	  spencer graves