[R-sig-finance] JOB: S-PLUS/R Finance Consultant, Mango Solutions (UK)

Phineas Campbell pcampbell at econ.bbk.ac.uk
Wed Nov 23 17:41:31 CET 2005

I'm perfectly happy with relevant job postings on the mailiong list,
although I'm not responsible for maintaining the servers so Martin Maechler,
who does an excellent job, should have the final say.

We all have an interest in increasing R's user base, especially in the
commercial sector.

Phineas

ps I haven't completely discounted applying for this position