[R-sig-finance] Random Numbers

Kris kriskumar at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 18 17:10:17 CET 2005

 I dont quite follow what you mean? People do resampled eff frontier with bootstrapping/bootstrapping+jackknife but this is done on the correlation/covarianceestimation process.
If all you need is correlated rng take a look at V&R's MASS package rmvnorm in particular. alternatively you can use rnorm with chol to get the correlated RNG.