[R-sig-finance] Portfolio performance metrics/ratios

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Oct 9 23:26:03 CEST 2005

	  Have you considerred RMetrics (www.rmetrics.org)?  If yes, and if you
would still like more help from this list, I suggest you review the
Posting Guide for r-help (www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html) and
submit a more specific question, preferably with some code that
illustrates what you are trying to do and helps describe where you would
like further assistance.

	  spencer graves

Sankalp Upadhyay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a package that can calculate portfolio performance
> metrics and ratios from a time series of returns or asset values. Is
> there such a package? one that can give comparison ratios with
> benchmarks also?
> The closest seems to be tseries that has maxdrawdown, sharpe and
> sterling ratios. I have started writing own code based on that but
> there are a lot of ratios and performance analysis metrics.
> Am I missing some package that can help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sankalp

Spencer Graves, PhD
Senior Development Engineer