[R-sig-finance] RE: [R] help: reference & book

KAHRA HANNU hannu.kahra at mpsgr.it
Fri Jun 3 15:21:55 CEST 2005

A brief look at my library reveals that I have at least the following books on financial econometrics:

Walter Enders: Applied Econometric Time Series (contains RATS code)
John Y. Campbell - Andrew W. Lo - Craig MacKinlay: The Econometrics of Financial Markets
James D. Hamilton: Time Series Analysis
Ruey Tsay: Analysis of Financial Time Series (contains RATS code)
Terence C. Mills: The Econometric Modelling of Financial Time Series
Keith Cuthbertson - Dirk Nitzsche: Quantitative Financial Economics - Stocks, Bonds and Foreign Exchange
Eric Zivot - Jiahui Wang: Modeling Financial Time Series with S-Plus
Christian Gourieroux - Joann Jasiak: Financial Econometrics - Problems, Models, and Methods
Carol Alexander: Market Models - A Guide to Financial Data Analysis

These books are quite general. Furthermore, there are books on special topics: GARCH, stochastic volatility, Levy processes, high-frequency data, etc.

Hannu Kahra
Progetti Speciali
Monte Paschi Asset Management SGR S.p.A.
Via San Vittore, 37
IT-20123 Milano, Italia

Tel.: +39 02 43828 754
Mobile: +39 333 876 1558