[R-sig-finance] tick data

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:07:20 CEST 2005

thanks.
You mentioned there are some brokers and data providers who provide
free data to download. Do you mean the historical data, like more than
2 years, that can be downloaded? If so, that will be great and I am
wondering if you can give me some links for those brokers and data
providers.

I am a newbie for finance, so I don't understand what you meant by
Tick Data for which asset class (I mean, assset class, i don't know).

Please be advised!

Thanks again.

Weiwei