[R-sig-finance] Backtest trading strategies

Whit Armstrong whit at twinfieldscapital.com
Sat May 21 21:28:53 CEST 2005

There are only a few of which I'm aware.

One is built into CQG: http://www.cqg.com/
but only runs on one asset at a time (as a study)

And there is one in LIM: http://www.lim.com/
There is a LIM/S interface available, and I've been working on a LIM/R interface which could probably be used to do what you want if you're willing to purchase LIM.

I am dedicating some time at work to a solution for trading simulation / backtesting, but unfortunately, it will remain proprietary.

Good luck,
Whit