[R-sig-finance] Bayesian inference on GARCH models

Washington S Silva wssw at uai.com.br
Thu Apr 28 05:10:05 CEST 2005

Dear List,

I'm trying to perform bayesian inference on GARCH models, but I'm in
(serious) trouble. I wonder if somebody has a clue (or a piece of code!!)
about how I would implement, using the R language of course, the posterior
distribution of a GARCH model with gaussian inovations and flat priors that
respect at least the positiviy and stationary restrictions. The possible
answers will be my starting point to the problem.

Any help greately appreciated!!!

Washington Santos Silva