[R-sig-finance] New Rmetrics packages

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Apr 21 06:42:26 CEST 2005

New Rmetrics appeared earlier today on CRAN [1] -- the Rmetrics.org site has
also been updated.  fCalendar and fMultivar have been split off fBasics and
fSeries, respectively; fPortfolio is new. This brings the total to seven
packages. [2]

Diethelm:  Would it make more sense to release these as a bundle a la VR,
dse, gregmisc?

Regards,  Dirk

[1] My single biggest gripe with CRAN is that there is no (elegant) way to
see what has changed, or has been added. So I look daily at the sorted listed
at http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/?M=D --- but that is so pedestrian!

[2] For the record, I updated the corresponding four Debian packages, and
created three new ones for the new packages.

--
Better to have an approximate answer to the right question than a precise
answer to the wrong question.  --  John Tukey as quoted by John Chambers