[R-sig-finance] Stock quotes data request

Wojciech Slusarski wojciech.slusarski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 21:33:45 CEST 2005

Dear R users,

I know that this is not the most apropriate mailing list for such
request, but I really need help and I know, that there are people
among you, who are probably able to help me. I have to do an analysis
of a historical portfolio, which contains stocks, that are not anymore
quoted on NYSE because those companies have been acquired and I can't
find historical data on those stocks. I need closing prices between
october 2000 and june 2004. Symbols of those stocks at NYSE was AWE
(AT&T Wireless Inc.) and OSTR (SouthTrust Corp.). If anyone has such
data, or knows where I can obtain them for free or very reasonable
price, I will be very thankful for any info.

Best regards
Wojtek