[R-sig-finance] Interest in commercial support for R, R-metrics, and related packages

Seshasayanan Pratap spratap at assembla.com
Mon Dec 20 18:49:27 CET 2004

I am a partner at Assembla, a software services group that helps companies
make use of open source techniques and software. We have been asked by a
company in the financial services sector to provide support for their use of
R, Rmetrics and possibly SciViews.

I am trying to locate other companies in the financial services industry
that might be interested in commercial support for R, Rmetrics and/or other
R packages used for financial analysis. I would like to understand what type
of services - such as technical support, custom development, versions tuned
for financial analysis, user conferences/workshops, etc - would be
interesting to users of R.

Thank you.

Sesha Pratap