[R-sig-finance] Re: Fractional Integration: Dolado & Gonzalo & Mayoral (2002), A Frac tional Dickey-Fuller Test for Unit Roots, Econo metrica

Pfaff, Bernhard Bernhard.Pfaff at drkw.com
Mon Dec 6 08:51:45 CET 2004

> A limited number of functions that deal with fractional difference
> processes (or long-memory processes) are available in the "waveslim"

Hello Brandon,

thks for pointing me to `waveslim'; I was not aware of this package. I will
have a look at it, and see if I can utilise part of its functionalities.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

Dr. Bernhard Pfaff
Global Debt Research - Index and Quantitative Strategy
Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
Phone:	+49 (0)69 713 12273
Mobile: 	na
Fax:	+49 (0)69 713 19816