[R-sig-finance] Crusher

John Bollinger bbands at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:02:40 CEST 2004

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:18:59 +0000, Diethelm Wuertz
<wuertz at itp.phys.ethz.ch> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> where I can find more information about Crusher?
>
> Thanks Diethelm

In short Crusher is an attempt to build a rigorous technical analysis
platform. It is being written in Python and uses RPy to communicate
with R.

I've been on the road a bit and have fallen behind, but we hope to
release 0.0.4 in the next couple of weeks. However, just now R 1.9,
RPy 3.5 and Python 2.3.3 are having some trouble playing nicely with
one another, so that is slowing us down a bit.

Crusher is still in the very early stages of development, so no web
page yet. I don't think we'll go that public until we get to version
0.1. There is an e-mail list--very low traffic. If you like to join
it, drop me a note.

  --jab