[R-sig-Fedora] {rspm}: easy access to RSPM binary packages for CentOS

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Tue Jul 26 15:37:25 CEST 2022

Hi all,

For those of you who are tied, for one reason or another, to
CentOS/RHEL or variants*, possibly with custom R installations, the
new {rspm} package [1, 2] may come in handy. I plan to submit it to
CRAN, but submissions are closed until Aug. 5. Meanwhile, please give
it a spin if you feel like it and let me know in the issue tracker if
you find any trouble.

*And if you are not, let me remind you that in Fedora you already have
access to thousands of binary CRAN packages via {bspm} [3]. ;-)

[1] https://www.enchufa2.es/archives/rspm-easy-access-to-rspm-binary-packages-with-automatic-management-of-system-requirements.html
[2] https://enchufa2.github.io/rspm
[3] https://enchufa2.github.io/bspm

Cheers,