[R-sig-Fedora] R 4.0.0

Tom Callaway tc@||@w@ @end|ng |rom redh@t@com
Mon May 11 16:29:02 CEST 2020

Hmmm. That seems like a rather heavy dependency, given that I think we've
only been forced to do rebuilds for everything as a result of 4.0.0 and
3.4.0.

Does anyone know if upstream has any sort of commitment to ABI here that we
could depend on (e.g. only breaking on major versions, never minor) ?

Tom