[R-sig-Fedora] R 4.0.0 rebuild status

José Abílio Matos j@m@to@ @end|ng |rom |c@up@pt
Fri Jun 26 11:36:04 CEST 2020

On Tuesday, 23 June 2020 16.48.53 WEST Tom Callaway wrote:
> There are a few of those, but not many.

Hi Tom,
  I noticed that for example in R-assertthat you have used the bcond:

%bcond_with check

would not it be better to use bootstrap instead to take advantage of:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/#bootstrapping

I am asking for curiosity since from now on we will need to do this dance once
a year for the releases that we deem worth (I would expect that to be rawhide
and the latest stable).

Forgive me if the question does not make sense since I am still trying to make
sense of this maze. :-)
--
José Abílio