[R-sig-Fedora] R 4.0.0 rebuild status

José Abílio Matos j@m@to@ @end|ng |rom |c@up@pt
Tue Jul 21 17:04:49 CEST 2020

On Friday, 3 July 2020 18.36.17 WEST Iñaki Ucar wrote:
> Nice! What if we create a group "R" on Pagure and a repo
> "fedora-scripts" or something like that?

I would like to improve the scripts but FWIW here it comes a rough version of
the script I used.

The python script loads the csv file and constructs a directed graph and it
starts to remove the leave packages (pruning or trimming if you take a
gardening analogy).

The csv files has the dependency of the packages. It is always possible to go
to the packages that remain after the first stage and using a bootstrap mode
to remove most of the dependencies and then to run the code again.

This procedure was enough to process all the packages.
--
José Abílio