[R-sig-Fedora] Fwd: Fedora 31 System-Wide change proposal: Automatic R runtime dependencies

Elliott Sales de Andrade qu@ntum@@n@|y@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 4 22:27:24 CEST 2019

On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 at 06:05, José Abílio Matos <jamatos using fc.up.pt> wrote:

> On Thursday, 4 July 2019 10.35.18 WEST Elliott Sales de Andrade wrote:
> > FYI, I plan on implementing this for F31 if no issues arise.
>
> Are there are any R packages, other than those built in R itself, that are not
> affected by this change? :-)

Oh, actually, I forgot to mention R in that list...

> Because I think that in this case the list of affected packages would be all
> the packages with R subpackages. Or am I misunderstanding the details?

Yes, it is all packages with R subpackages. There are no required
changes to the specs, just a rebuild, unless FPC mandates removing
duplicate Requires.

> BTW nice job. :-)
>
> Best regards,
> --