[R-sig-Fedora] Cannot install package bibliometrix on F28

Martyn Plummer m@rtyn@plummer @ending from gm@il@com
Tue May 8 15:18:54 CEST 2018

I haven't upgraded yet but it looks like libgfortran.so.4 is gone in F28
[to be replaced by libgfortran.so.5].

Packages with Fortran code that you installed into your library before
upgrading will need to be reinstalled.

Martyn