[R-sig-Fedora] Updating qvalue and xtable

José Abílio Matos j@m@to@ @ending from fc@up@pt
Wed Aug 1 12:58:40 CEST 2018

On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 14.51.39 WEST Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Good Morning Everyone,
>
> I was going through my list of FTBFS packages today and I fixed all my R
> packages but 2: qvalue and xtable.
> qvalue requires ggplot2
> xtable requires: lsmeans, spdep, splm, sphet, plm
>
> I am not doing any R anymore these days and in fact spot has been the one
> maintaining most of my R packages these days (thanks spot!!), so I am not
> really interested in maintaining more R packages.
> Would someone be interested in packaging these libraries?
>
> Otherwise, I think both qvalue and xtable will get retired in a nearish
> future.
>

> Thanks for your help :)
>
> Pierre

Although I did not had the time to answer this in a reasonable time frame, Elliot Sales de
Andrade and Robert-Andr� Mauchin have been doing an amazing work bringing new R packages
to Fedora.

--
Jos� Ab�lio