[R-sig-Fedora] rgl

Weiner, Michael weinerm at ccf.org
Thu Jan 12 14:37:04 CET 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Callaway [mailto:tcallawa at redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:30 AM
To: Weiner, Michael <weinerm at ccf.org>; r-sig-fedora at r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R-sig-Fedora] rgl

>NVIDIA has a fork of libGL that is optimized for their driver. You may wish to figure out how to replace the mesa-libGL libraries >with their copy. If memory serves, they put their libGL library in a different directory (then remove the system copy).

Your memory serves you well, it does in fact do that very thing. I am looking into this as you suggest, because I have a feeling putting the mesa version back will have some consequences

Cleveland Clinic is ranked as one of the top hospitals in America by U.S.News & World Report (2015).
Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations.

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use ...{{dropped:18}}