[R-sig-Fedora] Hmisc on Fedora

Martyn Plummer plummerm at iarc.fr
Mon Aug 21 09:47:39 CEST 2017

There is a binary incompatibility between FC25 and FC26 so this can
happen when you upgrade without reinstalling R

1) If you installed R from source before upgrading then rebuild and
reinstall it.

2) If you installed R from the rpmfusion repository then make sure you
have the FC26 version installed:

[plummerm at D-160182 ~]$ rpm -q R
R-3.4.1-1.fc26.x86_64
          ^^^^

Update/reinstall if necessary.

3) If you have a personal library then you may need to reinstall the
packages that were built under FC25 and use Fortran.

Martyn