[R-sig-Fedora] WARNING you cannot build info or html versions of the R manuals

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Sat Jan 16 23:03:24 CET 2016

Are you building from a source tarball or using the Fedora SRPM? I strongly advise you to rebuild the SRPM, because the resulting binary RPM will have all the necessary deps for building and installing. You might need to change the spec up a bit, since I assume building on Fedora means a modern system, and f17.... isn't modern.