[R-sig-Fedora] Cannot Run On The Command Line

virgo cireyapmin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:48:41 CEST 2016

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:50:57 +0000
"Ellen K" <keyes at pushyes.xyz> wrote:

> From: "Ellen K" <keyes at pushyes.xyz>
> To: cireyapmin at gmail.com
> Subject: RE: [R-sig-Fedora] Cannot Run On The Command Line
> Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:50:57 +0000
>
> Hi virgo,
>
> Thank you for your interest in the property listed for rent. You were
> the second to contact from the ad. The first prospective renter no
> longer had to move because of his home situation. So we give the
> opportunity to you.  We are now ready to rent with flexible terms and
> just completed all new renovations. We will work with you on move in
> date, lease security deposit and length.
>
> I know you need the precise address of the property but we do want
> not to divulge the address before you are qualified. We have had a
> string of break-ins, squatters and thefts at our other properties. We
> want to prevent that with this property due to the renovations that
> have cost plenty of money. You'll be the first to move in with the
> renovations.
>
> All utilities are priced into the lease along with garage parking
> spaces. The appliances in the kitchen and laundry room were just
> installed. You have the option to choose your paint color and
> flooring before your arrival
>
> If you want us to schedule you for a tour, then please visit the link
> below and get your report. We use this site since it's it gives you 3
> scores. All you need to do is fill out the form and you get your
> report We are not concerned with any negative report items, it's more
> of a formality to ensure you have rental history.  You can get your
> report byhttp://creditlink-4.info/78a69d97893d47d6423c3e687728c0ea
>
> Remember, print out the report and bring it to the tour.. We'll also
> waive your security deposit if we see that your rating is above 600+.
>
> Let me know when you have an updated version of your report. Then
> I'll schedule you for a walk through.
>
> See you soon,
> Ellen

Hi Ellen,
Yes, I may be on the wrong list, could you please give a pointer to the
right one?
By the way, I've looked further for the culprit and it turned
out that SELinux had nothing to do with the error. It rather occurs
after a Java Development Kit update followed by
$ sudo R CMD javareconf

The JDK is the Oracle's.
$ java -version
java version "1.8.0_92"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.92-b14, mixed mode)

Maybe I should take this to Fedora's mailing lists, but so far only R
is having trouble and I thought here would be the right place to seek
for some help.