[R-sig-Fedora] R-repo.org ?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Mar 13 22:12:52 CET 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 17:04 -0400, Allen S. Rout wrote:

> On a totally different topic (or maybe not so different)...
>
> I noticed that r-repo.org's first release is also its last release.
> What's blocking you?  Can I help?

Nothing is really blocking but time. All the specs are on github and
still a number of them needs to be finish actually (quite a number of
empty %file section as the build didn't finish).

On the script repo I have the script to find the packages that needs
update.
I normally also have the script to rebuild the update.

What's lacking will be
- time
- feedback that it works (or not)
- cronjob on the scripts (at least part of them) :)

Pierre