[R-sig-Fedora] Trying to use current R2spec on RHEL.

Allen S. Rout asr at ufl.edu
Tue Mar 13 22:02:51 CET 2012

On 03/13/2012 11:25 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
 > On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 09:23 -0400, Allen S. Rout wrote:
 >>
 >> [... patches ...]
 >
 > Sure :)

OK, here are four of them.

One fixes the dependencies I happened to run into.

One reverts the .format invocations to '%'

Those are what I've already spoken about.   Two more are submitted for
your consideration.

In one, I've added some comments to the specfile template, to make it
clear, as you're editing the generated spec, what the R view of the
dependencies is, to help you mess around with them after generation time.

In the other, I've made the '-p' package name willing to accept both
"packagename"  and "R-packagename".     This is to help the recursive
build-dependencies problem, one step closer to (Good lord, I hope)
automating this process.

- Allen S. Rout