[R-sig-Fedora] Installing R on RedHat EL 5

Christos Hatzis christos.hatzis at nuverabio.com
Tue Nov 17 20:51:43 CET 2009

Thanks for all your help, Marc.

This is like a new ecosystem for me, living in the Windows world for too
many years, but will eventually feel like home.  My memories on Unix are
from the Apollo/Domain systems and the Cray-1 and X-MP systems back in grad
school.  Linux is nothing like that, but then again Windows 3.0 was the name
of the game back then. It is really amazing the sophistication and volume of
Linux resources that are available out there.

-Christos