[R-sig-Fedora] Installing R on RedHat EL 5

Christos Hatzis chatzis-rhel at nuverabio.com
Tue Nov 17 17:21:44 CET 2009

After registering with the RHN, su -c 'yum install R' worked fine.
I now have a working version of R:

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)
x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu

Marc, you mentioned there is a 2.10 available at

  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=1230

Is there an easy way to install that or I'll have to wait until it makes
it to the RHEL repos.

Thank you again.
-Christos

Christos Hatzis, Ph.D.